Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing wallet tile in fitbit dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When i first time down loaded the fitbit app to be exact last feb. 17, 2019, this wallet was there in the dash board . Then yesterday i just notice it wasn't there already when i tjough of the fact that i want to retry to add my debit card in fitbit pay. I already did unstalling and installing the app and even restarting the fone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Fitbit Pay is not available in Saudi Arabia, so if your phone and/or your Fitbit app are set to Saudi Arabia it will make the wallet tile disappear,

Fitbit Pay is only available in certain countries, and then only from certain banks.  

Both your phone and the app need to be set to a country where Fitbit Pay is available (you may need to restart the app and log out and in again if you update your country).  If your home country and bank do have Fitbit Pay (you don't say what your home/ previous country is) then that would be why you used to see the wallet tile and now do not.

Once both the phone and the app are set to a supported country (list here)  you should be able to add your card, as long as it is from a supported bank.

I *THINK* but I am not certain, that you can then still have your card available even when you switch your phone and app back to your current country.

Let me know if this helps.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

Welcome to the Forums @Furbabyko.

Thanks for trying to uninstall the app to see if that helps the wallet tile appear.

I'd like to take a closer look at what is happening. Could you share a screenshot of what is it that you see where you should see the wallet tile?

Look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20190309-134840.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Furbabyko , you need to click on the app tile and see if it is there.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes its in the app tile whenever i clicked it. It is installed as well but
not appearing everytime i opened my fitbit app. Suddenly disappeared
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Furbabyko , I am not understanding your question.  If it is there under your apps, ahve you added your card?

Once your card is added, when you are ready to pay you need to press and hold the button to bring up your card.  It may require you to enter your PIN if you have not entered it in some time.

Have you tried that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, if you will notice in the fitbit app it must have 6 tiles. From the screen shot that i have sent only 5 tiles appeared. This is because the wallet tile itself was missing . I hope u understand now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Furbabyko , if you click on the Apps tile is the wallet tile show there?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it's there but as a tile its not appearing that's why i can't add a debit or credit card anymore 🙄😫😥

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Furbabyko , what country are you in?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currently I'm working here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . I had it before the first time I had set up my ionic then suddenly it disappeared in my fitbit app. Haay 😏🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Pay is not available in Saudi Arabia, so if your phone and/or your Fitbit app are set to Saudi Arabia it will make the wallet tile disappear,

Fitbit Pay is only available in certain countries, and then only from certain banks.  

Both your phone and the app need to be set to a country where Fitbit Pay is available (you may need to restart the app and log out and in again if you update your country).  If your home country and bank do have Fitbit Pay (you don't say what your home/ previous country is) then that would be why you used to see the wallet tile and now do not.

Once both the phone and the app are set to a supported country (list here)  you should be able to add your card, as long as it is from a supported bank.

I *THINK* but I am not certain, that you can then still have your card available even when you switch your phone and app back to your current country.

Let me know if this helps.

Best Answer

Hello @Julia_G and @Furbabyko.

Thanks for being around to help @Julia_G

It is definitely possible that this is happening because you are currently in Saudi Arabia, @Furbabyko. Where you in a different country when you got the tile? 

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LanuzaFitbit , yes, that is clearly what has happened, and why I asked @Furbabyko what country he was in.

@Furbabyko , if you are happy to use a card issued from a bank from your previous country, you should be able to recover the wallet tile.  But you will need to make sure that your phone location is set to your previous country and then sync your Fitbit.

If you decide to di this, once ŷour card is added, I *think* that you will be able to use it even if your phone reverts to your current country (though obviously in that case any foreign transaction issues may apply).  Please do let us know if you try this.  

You will not be able to use a Saudi Arabia card, as Fitbit Pay is not supported in that country.

Best Answer

So why it appeared before then suddenly disappeared all of a sudden? Settings are both the same fone and app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Furbabyko and @Julia_G.

@Furbabyko  When you set up your Fitbit and got the tile, were you in a different country? From the way you mentioned that currently you are in Saudi Arabia, it seems like you were in another location originally.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was here in saudi arabia when i first set up my fitbit. I didn't go to somewhere else. I'm from the Philippines but working here in riyadh as a nurse. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Furbabyko , unfortunately Fitbit Pay is not currently available in Saudi Arabia, as I me tioned earlier.  That is why the wallet tile is not abailable to you.  It is also not currently available in the Phillipines.  Possibly the wallet tile was there initially, but as soon as it synced with your phone and your country was detected, it disappeared.  

As there are no banks in Saudi Arabia that participate in the Fitbit Pay system, you will not be able to load a card.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried different ways of loading wallet tile shows on my versa watch but not my app.

Best Answer

I have tried different ways of loading wallet tile shows on my versa watch but not my app.How do i get tile back on x

Best Answer