Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App Not showing Or tracking steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

at the moment I am only using the fitbit mobile app but the app isnt counting my steps and the option to view my steps has disappeared completely from the app dashboard any ideas? Thanks!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi

Make sure having the latest fitbit app installed.

Hidden Tiles

For iOS & Android.

HOW DO I HIDE OR REARRANGE TILES ON MY DASHBOARD?

To show, hide, or rearrange tiles on your dashboard:

From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
To hide tiles, tap the x or -  icon in the top left corner of the tile you want to hide.
To show hidden tiles, tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the tile you want to show.
To rearrange tiles, hold and drag the tile to a new location.
Tap or click Done.
Note: You must have iOS 9 or greater installed on your iPhone or iPad to edit your dashboard.

MobileTrack

Feel free to clear the Fitbit App cache on the phone, all your data stays intact, the fitbit app will recreate the cache when syncing with your account.

Sometimes installing new app updates over existing ones, while using the cache for the previous app version(s).. can cause bugs / glitches.. like a app not loading, or crashing..

Check out the Android Central Article (Credit to author's of the website / article):

Optionally check out the fitbit article: How do I use MobileTrack?

Hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im not on the IOS app Im using an android hence being in the android app section and I have tried the hidden tiles thing and it doesn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem, when you hit edit to hide or select tiles, the tiles for steps and heart rate, sleep are missing completely.  I just bought a new fitbit altra HR for my mom and I can't set it up correctly .  we really need to be able to track sleep, steps ,HR and all it shows is calories, water, food eaten, track activities.  

Best Answer
0 Votes