Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileTrack doesn't show daily steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My mobile track on Android is being odd.  On the widget it shows the graph monitoring my progress towards my step goal.  However, if I open the app it shows I have over 700,000 steps today and 0 steps yesterday and the day before, etc.

I think it's showing the sum for all steps since I enabled it.  What would cause this?

Phone: Nexus 5x

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @kizilbash, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community! Certainly this is an odd behavior and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting on a daily basis?

A good way to start troubleshooting this issue, is to reset your Fitbit app, but not before checking is running the latest version. Android app version 2.67 is now available - 2/27.

After you have reviewed if the new version is installed, proceed to log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you around and keep me posted if the issue persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried force quitting and uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  That seems to have mostly worked.  It's giving me mostly right numbers although it still will tell me I have 196,000 steps but if I look at yesterdays and then back to todays, it shifts back to the right number.

Really odd.

Best Answer
0 Votes