Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobileTrack not available for setup

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had MobileTrack on my phone but then was told by one of your colleagues to unpair it when I asked him to help with syncing my Charge 4.  He then told me to pair the MobileTrack back up by going into set up a device.  MobileTrack was not there.  He quickly tried to get me off the phone when he realised his mistake.  What can I do to get it back please? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kimmadz

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your feedback as it helps us to keep improving. I recommend confirming the permissions of the Fitbit app on your phone: Settings > Applications > Fitbit app. You can also try to force stop the Fitbit app, restart your phone and try to set up the MobileTrack

By the way, I've moved your post to Android App board so we can keep our forums organized.

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back in touch.  I have tried all of these and none of them worked.  Luckily I still had my old Flex 2 handy and have brought that out of retirement.  Hopefully it won't start to not sync again.

Best Answer
0 Votes