Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobiletrack availability on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whatever happened to MobileTrack? Can't find it anywhere on the app nor able to reset it up by deleting and re-pairing my Fitbit Aria. Just disappeared for no reason whatsoever. 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@Hiisi90, if you tap on the Exercise mode to open the Exercise Screen, do you have a Stopwatch in the upper right-hand corner of the screen?  If you tap on that Stopwatch, it should open the mobile track option.

Best Answer

It used to be able to detect automatically though. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure what you mean by detect automatically, what is it that was being detected?

Could you have one of the newer trackers that will auto detect specific exercises? 

Your Aria is only able to measure your weight. 

Best Answer

Hi there @Hiisi90. Are you really looking for a connection between the Aria scale and mobile track? I have the Aria scale and it simply weighs me then reports back to my Fitbit app, allowing me to track my weight. Rather than Aria, did you perhaps mean to name your Fitbit device? I'm thinking that pesky auto-correct may have changed what you typed. 

Please let us know which Fitbit device you have and we'd be happy to help!

Best Answer

@Hiisi90 wrote:

Whatever happened to MobileTrack? Can't find it anywhere on the app nor able to reset it up by deleting and re-pairing my Fitbit Aria. Just disappeared for no reason whatsoever. 

@Hiisi90 Did you change phones? Mobile Track is only available in the iPhone and 1 or 2 Android phones.

Best Answer

@Hiisi90 As far as Android goes, MobileTrack is currently only available on the Nexus 5X/6P. Check out our supported devices list for more info on which devices support which features.

You can learn more about the MobileTrack feature and how it works here. Hope this helps to clarify all things MobileTrack.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ErickFitbitReading the few posts here I feel there maybe confusion between MobileRun and MobileTrack.  Here is the link for MobileRun

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Erick Fitbit, I've found that mobile tract seems to come and go o  my Galaxy S5, currently I have it attached and tested it with  a spare account

Best Answer

@ErickFitbit  @MaxFitbitHi there. I had MobileTrack showing under my Account. I "unpaired" it and now unable to get it back. When I follow the instruction in your link ( which I found also before) it doesn't show MobileTrack anywhere, nor does it bring it back. As mentioned in another thread this seems to be an issue with the app where MibileTrack only shows with first set up and not after. Can you please fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NatalieDi, since this thread is about 18 months old , in not sure how reliable the info is.

Let's open the Fitbit app and tap settings, it will be that light blue square in the top right 

Next page, let's tap the '''' set up device' it will be under any trackers connected to your account.

Next page we want to scroll up, mobile track will be at the bottom of the page.

Best Answer