Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit app won't allow me to send or accept "Friend Requests". Any help is appreciated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge 3 Fitbit. It was paired to my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. My phone broke and is currently out for repair or of so I installed the Fitbit app into my Amazon Fire tablet. The tablet will not allow me to either send a request for friending another, nor will it allow me to accept a friend request. Is this an issue due to my tablet? Any help from anybody is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @vlb5274  you answered your own question. The Amazon Fire tablet isn't compatible, so while you may have some features work, others will not work. Do you have a friend (real life, not online) who would let you use their phone temporarily to accept a challenge? Hope your phone is soon back in your hands!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried accepting the request through a web browser? It is also possible to send friend requests through the web browser. Note that you will need your friends email. 

Or @vlb5274 send a link to your Profile Page  Page to your friend any way that you want to, 

Or have them scan this QR code. 

Screenshot_20191230-103329_Barcode Generator.jpg

You can save this to your photos on the phone. 

Best Answer