Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Luxe Fitbit is deleting my step information at the end of the day. It is tgere when I go to bed a

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Luxe Fitbit is zeroing out at the end of the day. It is there when I go to bed. Gone when I wake in the morning. ?????

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Lennell - in the Fitbit App, if you swipe to the previous day do you see your steps? Normally the step counter starts at zero from midnight.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thank you for your help !

@Lennell , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

Do you have the mobile device, that you use to sync your Luxe, with you during the day? And when performing any activity?
I ask, to confirm if you have MobileTrack on on your Fitbit app. If you see different amounts of  steps on the Luxe  and the Fitbit app after syncing , you might have MobileTrack on.

This feature uses the phone's sensors to count steps. This is for when you have left your Fitbit at home (e.g. while charging). Please make sure MobileTrack is not activated.
It may happen that the steps recorded with the cell phone overwrite those of the Luxe .

In the Fitbit app, tap the devices icon (top left corner).
There you will see the devices linked to your account.
If you see the Mobile Device Active option, tap it and remove it from the account.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer