Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My runs are not displaying properly on the phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed that sometimes my runs does not display properly on my phone, I originally thought that my device has lost GPS data and had not recorded the run properly, but I noticed on the website that the run has been recorded and display just great in the web page?  but not on the Samsung S8+

Screenshot_20180617-160617_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm having the same issues. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SunsetRunner and good to see you again @Gingerdt. I'm sorry for the late response and thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I'm wondering how does it look when you expand the view of the map thumbnail, is the issue still persists or is just with the map thumbnail?

I was reading the map in some occasions doesn't display correctly, but is showing the correct map course in the web Dashboard. Usually as you mentioned @SunsetRunner, this issue is because the app loss the GPS signal, nonetheless if this is not the case in the Web Dashboard I would like to suggest the following steps: 

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version). Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes