Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Deep Sleep Alarm Delay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Most of my deep sleep occurs in the morning hours. Can you develop a deep sleep alarm clock delay so my alarm will not sound if I am in deep sleep per my Fitbit? Like an automatic  10 min snooze? Terrible when the alarm goes off in the middle of  deep sleep -  a 10 min delay, or two, could change how the rest of the morning or day feels!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @CLee65 - That’s an interesting idea but I wonder how many people would use an alarm that could be delayed in the way you describe. When I set an alarm, it’s because I need to wake up at the specified time. But I do understand what you’re saying about waking in the middle of deep sleep. It can leave you feeling less than refreshed. You can try posting your idea in the Feature Suggestion forum. There, others can vote on it and Fitbit developers can gage interest. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I think people would use it like an automatic snooze on their alarm.  I always leave myself a little extra time by setting my alarm a little earlier - rather be early than late- but I'd be happy to use that bit of extra to prevent a deep sleep alarm occurence. 

Best Answer