Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit update removed heart rate detail from graph

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I'm curious if others have noticed that when going to look at the heart rate graph you can no longer click on any 5 min interval and see your average heart rate for that period. A minor detail for some but something I check daily for various reasons.  I do not have premium nor do I want to resubscribe to it at its current price (in the event that they have paywalled that feature). 

Is my only recourse to  restore a previous version of the app that hasn't been downgraded? (fitbit calls it an upgrade. Cute). 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@boatoar Nice to see you again in the forums. 

Thanks for reaching out about the heart rate graph on the Fitbit app. I had not noticed but it is true. I just went to check and it does not display any more details when you tap on it. In this case what you can do to check this information, head over to the Fitbit.com website. There you are still able to look at these details. I just checked. This would be the alternative for now. 

Please note that the functions and features of the app change over time and developers must have their reasons for these kind of changes. Thanks for sharing this. We will see if other users have the same experience. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hate the way the heart rate graph is since the update. It's antiquated compared to what it was previously.

Best Answer

Hi Rodrigo. Thanks for the workaround. I cannot find any heart rate details on fitbit.com however. I can choose to add my resting heart rate tile to the home page but no actual daily graphs can be seen for daily use to click on 5 min intervals like I could on the app prior to the recent downgrade (that is being called an upgrade as a trolljob). 

Appreciate any further guidance. 

Best Answer

Every time Fitbit upgrades features are worse never better. Last upgrade stopped wifi from connecting any longer.

Best Answer
0 Votes