Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Versa keeps disconnecting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just recently purchased a brand new Fitbit Versa and it continuously will connect and disconnect from my phone. As soon as I pair it a few minutes later it disconnects. I have restarted my phone and I have restarted the Versa several times and still nothing is working. Can somebody tell me how to resolve this issue as I have spent a lot of money on this watch. Thank you in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Geanye.

Let me help you figure out what is going on. 

In this case I'd recommend that you try to follow the steps listed in this help article. That should definitely help in getting it all to work correctly. 

In the meantime I'd like to ask what phone is it that you are using?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an LG stylo
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Geanye.

Thanks for letting me know about it.

This is happening because the Stylo is not part of the supported devices list. This means that the app has not been fully optimized to work with that phone.

As long as it fulfills the minimum requirements, Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that it can work but we cannot guarantee it. Some users of unsupported devices have mentioned that following the steps I shared above has helped them get it to sync.

If none of the above works, you could try to use a computer or another mobile device to try and sync your Fitbit to your account. Click here to get instructions on how to sync with other devices.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes