Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New app format

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I don't like the new app format. Can't track exercise session. How do I get back to the old format?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Edit - if you tap the 5 day tile it takes you to the record of all activities. Is that what you meant?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Go to account from the dashboard, then into advance settings. The option to switch back is there. I'm not sure how long both versions will be available though. It might be worth trying to get used to the new version.

Best Answer

Also the track exercise session option is found when you press the + sign button down right in the new app version.

Aria, Charge 5, and Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Android One) user.
Best Answer
0 Votes
No it only works the GPS for run, walk, hike. I also like to track
workouts, weights. Etc
Best Answer
0 Votes

Edit - if you tap the 5 day tile it takes you to the record of all activities. Is that what you meant?

Best Answer
Yes that's it. Great thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to see you on Board @Packerfan57! It's great to know that you found the answer you were looking for.  If you have time please check our Discussions board where you will find other members thoughts about their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle. Cat Wink

Nice sharing @SteveH@Chris1963 and @jfeHeart

I'll be around in case you need anything else, have a good one! Cat Tongue

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got the calories I where the steps should be. How do I change it. Does anyone know?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Mperfect, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Of course, you can edit your Fitbit Dashboard by taping the tile and holding for about 5 seconds. You can choose the order and the tiles you want there! Is this what you were looking for?

I'll be around!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes