Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New problem pairing with Moto

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a new Fitbit member and still learning my Blaze. It's been working great until the last two days when I have been having trouble getting it to pair with my Moto to sync my data over. The msg on my phone says "Pairing was rejected by Blaze". I went to settings and it doesn't matter if Bluetooth Classic is on or pair. What has changed? What am I missing?  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@rainydaysnw wrote:

I am a new Fitbit member and still learning my Blaze. It's been working great until the last two days when I have been having trouble getting it to pair with my Moto to sync my data over. The msg on my phone says "Pairing was rejected by Blaze". I went to settings and it doesn't matter if Bluetooth Classic is on or pair. What has changed? What am I missing?  Thanks!

@rainydaysnw wrote:

Which Moto are you referring to?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Moto Z Force Droid. 

Best Answer
0 Votes