Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No heart rate variability (HRV)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I never get my heart rate variability

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @PheasantFeather, welcome to the community, you may find this article of interest How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device? - Fitbit Help Center .

You'll see you need to be asleep for at least 3 hours, if you are a restless sleeper this may be interrupting the process.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @PheasantFeather, welcome to the community, you may find this article of interest How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device? - Fitbit Help Center .

You'll see you need to be asleep for at least 3 hours, if you are a restless sleeper this may be interrupting the process.

I hope this helps but if you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

@Gr4ndp4 Thanks for your help. Top!

@PheasantFeather Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reahing out about the heart rate variability tracking with your Fitbit device. 

Several factors come into play. Sleep consistency is one of them as mentioned above. I recommend you take a look at the following article: Why don't I see health metrics data?. Here you find tips for this situation. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes