Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep data in google pixel watch. No calories burned during yoga and jogging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have been using Goggle pixel watch for more than 2 weeks now. Unfortunately, I have faced the following issues - 1. The sleep data is not synced. 2. The calories burned for active jogging and yoga are zero. All the apps are updated and Health Connect in Fitbit is also synced.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Sleep-Well/Night-shift-work-and-sleep-logs/m-p/5518346/highlight/tru...

See my thread: pixel 8 Pro and pw2. For most people the solution seems to be a tighter or new strap. Since it's not working right for the jogging I suspect that's the case for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

have you resolved your issue.  I received a replacement google watch as the battery was draining quickly and I haven't been able to get sleep and heart health etc. to read or sync on my new watch.  Any suggestions. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Evelyn4310 

Do you see a green light on the back of your Pixel watch? That's the heart rate sensor.

If you're not seeing it, you've got a defective device and should contact Fitbit support again to request another replacement.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Evelyn4310 yes my problems were fixed with a new strap. Other tips in my thread, as well as some saying don't use the start stop sleep buttons. 

You can set a tile to monitor hear rate, it's ALMOST live, so you can get an idea if it's at least reading that correctly...

Best Answer