Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 5 won't connect to Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Charge 2 connected perfectly with my Motorola, but cannot be found by the Bluetooth on Nokia 5. Is it just incompatible? Will there be a a fix in future?

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I have the Samsung Galaxy S5 and my tracker won't connect anymore either. I think a Bluetooth update came out and they're no longer compatible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. Let's hope that Fitbit find a solution soon. I can only sync on home pc now which is a pain. I should have checked compatability I suppose! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi everyone. is Nokia 5 compatible with charge 2. I have nokia X2 DS not listed under compatible list but works. has someone tried nokia 5

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dayan,

I was able to connect my Nokia 5 with the charge 2 to sync and for forwarding messages and calls, but for really tracking your bike routes our running routes I could not set that up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

could you please tell me how you managed to sync the Charge 2 with Nokia 5,

any suggestions that you might have, are appreciated.

bestvregards

ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Ago,

Don't know if you already have it working, but for me it worked to put on the bluetooth and gps, and this also let me track my routes by gps.. Although that is sometimes far from accurate sadly. 

Cheers, 

Baboe

Best Answer
Hi Baboe,
Thanks for your answer,
I can replicate it on my Nokia 5,
actually it works out quite well

Best
Ago

Inviato da iPhone
Best Answer

Hey Ago,