Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not pairing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why isn't my versa pairing with my Samsung Galaxy 8????? It was for a while and now I can't even use it

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Syncing / connection problems can happen from time to time, often for no apparent reason.

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done all of those. I've even installed the app and restarting my phone multiple times. Getting ready to give up on my versa

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat as you. Got my Versa in May and has been working fine up until the past few days and it just won't sync with my galaxy 8, I've even gone on to my online account on my PC and it is not showing the same data (steps etc) as my watch. There is definitely something not right, just wish the fitbit company would be more helpful Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer