Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone updated my Fitbit app automatically and now my notifications don't work on my inspire hr. The app just keeps saying notifications are unavailable and I need to restart my phone. I've disconnected, deleted, reinstalled, reconnected and only occasionally get phone call notifications but no texts. Someone help. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Arwhite88 Hello!  I have moved your post out of the Inspire HR forum over to the Android board, as I think you'll receive more help here.  Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Hi @Arwhite88, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for your post and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting. To better assist you with this, could you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

@Heather-S Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for your support.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I have tried the troubleshooting numerous times including uninstalling
and unsyncing. Ever since my app automatically updated the notifications do
not work correctly.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Your update is appreciated @Arwhite88, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for taking into consideration the troubleshooting steps that were shared on my previous post. To further investigate this situation and move forward, can you please let me know which Android mobile device are you using as per previously asked? Also, please send me a screenshot of the notifications settings of the Messages app on your phone.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link to "how to get notifications..." does not work:

Error: Error ID: 233590018-10277 (-541979587)
Best Answer
0 Votes