Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications on my versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my fitbit versa 2 and downloaded the Fitbit app on Android(K20 pro Xiao Mi) when I tried to setup the notification settings it said "notification service not running. A phone restart is required to re-enable notifications on your tracker" I've read all the solutions to this problem and tried all of them and doesn't seem to work 😭 I've spent 6 hours to fix this and even factory reset my phone

it still doesn't work😭 please Fitbit help me with this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Icy_python69, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums, welcome back!

I appreciate the information and details that were shared in your post, thanks for troubleshooting your device prior to posting too. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa 2 are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes. 

Keep in mind that the Xiaomi K20 Pro is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience certain connection difficulties with this specific mobile device.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes