Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications with Samsung S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is appearing to sound mundane but as of a few weeks ago after a Samsung S10 update my Versa 2 notifications stopped working.  As suggested tried all the reboots,factory restarts, bluetooth, force stop, cache this that etc, repeatedly !! Please Please explain what is the deal and what is going to be done about it as I have had this not even a month

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Tlee6, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Please note that we are aware of an issue that's affecting the notifications feature on Android 10 just in case your Samsung Galaxy S10 is running such version. We are working on this issue to resolve it as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for responding and suggestions.  After the latest app update I now receive calls but still no texts.

Best Answer
0 Votes