Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving notifications with Samsung S10+

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've done the software update but still can't seem to get text messages or calls.  Did you ever fix it so it'll work with Samsung S10 plus?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ceteddybear, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Ceteddybear, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have those settings already on. It worked on my S7 but nothing works on
S10 plus.
And the battery needs charging every day now used to be every 3 days.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just spent about 30 minutes on chat with fitbit. Tried restarting, forcing stop, disconnecting and reconnecting from bluetooth,and lots more. Still unable to get texts and phone calls on samsung S10+.  They opened a case. Anyone have a solution????

Best Answer