Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone tell me how to get messages back from my samsung to my inspire HR please? 

Since the software update last week, no messages are syncing, I get notifications from other apps and from phone calls, but no texts or WhatsApp any more. 

I've checked all the settings are correct on my phone, I've rebooted the watch, I've uninstalled the fitbit app from my phone and re-installed.....still nothing.... please help it's really frustrating as I've only had the watch 3 months. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ANKLEBONE82, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information ad details that were shared in your post, thanks for troubleshooting this matter prior to posting too, totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know which Samsung mobile device are you using with your Fitbit? When was the first time you experienced this? You're not receiving text and WhatsApp notifications only or this affect sometimes the phone call notifications too? 

In the meantime I receive your answers, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Inspire HR are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes