Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications with Samsung S10

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After I upgraded to a Galaxy S10 from S8 plus I stop recieving text message notification. Went through all the reset and disconnect steps and it still is not getting notifications.  What can I do to fix this? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ShadowBeliever, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if you're experiencing the same issue with phone call notifications? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured.

After verifying the above, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. I am also having this same problem. I do get phone call notifications, and oddly, when I try to reestablish text notifications, I may get one or two while my app is still open - after though, I will only get phone notifications. I had no problem when using my S9. Why am I having issues with my S10?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI @Turtlesoup  -  this missing notifications issue seems to be common for people changing phones.

It may be related to how the procedure was done, or not done.

With a new phone it is necessary to redo the Notification setup again. Click profile photo, device photo and Notifications AND App Notifications. See How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

And in your case ensure on the new phone that battery savings is not enabled for Bluetooth or the Fitbit App in order that it continues to run in background.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes