Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications with Samsung S10+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to see text notifications, but no longer. Not sure if I am missing something on my phone or not. It did work on my Galaxy 8. I do receive some calendar notifications (med reminder). Everything is up to date.

TY

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @KarenS0425, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

I appreciate the details that were shared in your post. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if your Samsung Galaxy S10+ is running Android 9 or Android 10? When was the first time you stopped receiving notifications? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I posted twice as I could not find my first one. Yes it is running Android 10 OS. I know there is a problem. I do get some reminders from my calendar, but that is it. Its been a couple of weeks. It used to work on this new S10+ and then on one of the updates it just stopped. I would get text notifications and would go to my phone to check it out. I do have the notification set on my charge2. I have alarms set up on my phone and it does come through my device. Only thing I have not tried was to unpair, but then it might not re-pair.

Thanks

Karen

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am running Android 10 on my s10+ and mine stopped in December or Jan when you guys did the update and still can't receive text messages on my fitbit charge 3 since then and now it's Feb so very long 😞 tried all troubleshooting and steps and nothing works sadly. Please help as I do luv my fitbit. Thanks so much. 

Best Answer

I have been having the same issue since December. It has been 2 months and nothing has been solved or updated.

Best Answer

Fitbit is still working on this. 

I don't know of its status. 

• Only affects some S10 users. 
  • Need to determine what the cause is
  • Need to confirm cause
  • Work out a solution
  • Confirm solution fixes without causing more issues. 

Years ago we had one issue that only happened with users running a particular in related app. 

Sorry but this type of problem that doesn't affect every S10 user usually does not get easily resolved. 

Best Answer

Now when my phone rings, it doesnt come over my Charge 2 either. I tried locating phone last night so when I called it, my fit bit didnt ring. At least I know when it does, my phone is close by.

Best Answer
0 Votes