Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can get any  other message just not my text messages from my Android Samsung s10+ phone. I have trouble shouted everything along with 2 chat sessions with someone from fitbit. This is one of the main reasons I purchased this fitbit. Not a happy camper.  😞 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Ambrlou, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for contacting our Support team prior to posting too. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know if your Samsung Galaxy S10+ is running Android 10? When was the first time you experienced this inconvenience and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa 2 are correctly configured.

After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have everything up to date. I have tried all trouble shooting I am about to trash my fitbit **ahem**

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

In her 1st post it reads she's getting all other notifications to her FITBIT

sorry not trying to be em polite but my is doing the same and i have worked on it for  days i like to fix my problems with reading but just cant get this one

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there any news on how to resolve this issue? It is getting very very old and I expected better of an established company. 

Best Answer

@Ambrlou I just got off the phone with support and they claim I will be getting a firmware update soon. They put in a ticket addressing my issues. I'm not getting notifications, not just text, but others. I've had this issue since early November. I was told a few weeks ago I would be receiving a firmware update and it never came through. This person told me that the reason it never came it because the ticket was never sent. So we will see. He also told me this was for an Android specific issue. One other thing I should mention is that I have the Ionic.  

Samsung S10 running Android Q (10)
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had an update last night for my versa 2 but still nothing. How do I k ow about firmware updates?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant believe I even bought this watch knowing it was not getting text message,,i just thought they would get it fixed by now ?????

[cid:54bbc7aa-2820-44ea-8360-99ed097955a4]

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
I dont think they even have a "fix" in sight. 

Best Answer
0 Votes