Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing community feed tab on my app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the update in my app i cannot find community, where it should be i see friends. I reinstalled the app and still have the same issue.Screenshot_2018-06-13-20-05-44.png

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Mazzoot, good to see you in the Fitbit Community. I was reading after the update the Community Tab disappeared from your Dashboard options.

Make sure your location in the settings is correct. It Is possible the location settings is now in a location not available.

The Community Feed Tab is not available to all countries yet, so depending of your location settings this option will be displayed. We hope to expand into other regions in the future, but currently don't have a timeline for expansion. 

See you later and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Mazzoot, good to see you in the Fitbit Community. I was reading after the update the Community Tab disappeared from your Dashboard options.

Make sure your location in the settings is correct. It Is possible the location settings is now in a location not available.

The Community Feed Tab is not available to all countries yet, so depending of your location settings this option will be displayed. We hope to expand into other regions in the future, but currently don't have a timeline for expansion. 

See you later and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

That was the issue when i changed my location to uk, i could see comunity again. Thank you for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes