Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not syncing with Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last few months I randomly started having issues with my Blaze not syncing to my phone. My husband has a surge that has no issues with his Android and my mom has a Blaze but has an iphone and does not have issues. I have contacted support on multiple occasions and they send me a new one that does the same thing so they recommended I take it into verizon and as it could be my phone. I took it in yesterday and they said they see this all the time with FitBit but see it more in Andriod devices than IOS and it is a compatibility issue with FitBit. My phone was picking up every bluetooth speaker in the store so they ruled out my phone as the issue. I am really bummed because I have loved my FitBit but I purchased the Blaze for all of the features and half of them are useless when it won't stay synced to my phone. Anyone else have these issues? I have hit a dead end and am really considering going Garmin or samsung gear s2 because I am just done fighting with FitBit...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Fitbit support for Android is very limited, none of the handsets on the compatible device list are current models. 

Fitbit are not adding new devices, after 5+ years of using Fitbit trackers I'm switching to Garmin. They can't tell us devices being tested, progress updates or estimates. Instead we are told to wait and meanwhile Garmin keeps testing new Android devices and updating their matrix.

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
0 Votes