Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification screen on my Fitbit stuck

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

notification screen is stuck , won't let me reply or clear , or go back to fit bit screen clock , nothing is working x

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @allybongo123.

Thanks for bringing this up!

Please know that our team is aware of the situation and it is being looked into. For the time being I'd recommend that you restart your Fitbit following the steps listed in this help article. That should clear the notifications if they won't go away.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 5 is also stuck on the notification page.  Your recommendation to restart will not work for me as I am unable to get to the clock screen.  I am completely stuck.  I purchased it during your Father's Day special in June of 2022.  Way too soon for it to stop working.  Any other suggestions?

Best Answer

My iPhone xs max also facing the same issue even sometimes app becomes cashed do not understand what's the problem is this is with my phone or with the app .😁

Special-Enemies-2-768x432

followed the steps listed in this help article. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mastewart77 @shadow341 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for reaching out regarding the notifications screen on your device. I will gladlz help you with that. 

@mastewart77 Thanks for the explanation. There is also another way to restart your Charge 5. Here you have the instructions:

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times within 8 seconds, holding each press for about 1 second.
  3. Wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.
    • Note: If the device doesn’t restart, wait 15 seconds to try again.

@shadow341 Thanks for your initiative to solve this on your own. However, your current situation is not that clear to me. Would you be so kind to provide me with more details? What do you mean when you say that the apps get cashed? What exactly happens? Not really sure if it is the same thing that is happening to mastewart77. 

Please make sure that your Fitbit app is up to date. Look for updates in the Apple app store. Try restarting your iPhone as well. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for responding.  I was able to get it fixed by pressing the button on the charging cable.  It was a quick fix.  Glad to be up and running again.

Best Answer

@mastewart77 Thanks for swift reply. I am glad to read that your Fitbit Charge 5 is working again. 

Wish you all the best training with your Charge 5. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same, and I too bought in June 2022

Best Answer
0 Votes