Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification section for tracker won't open

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, as the title states, whenever I go into my tracker on the app and go into the notification settings, it goes to open it, the the screen sort of flickers and it just sends me back to my dashboard, I was wondering if anyone else has run into it and if there was a fix, as I can not set up push notifications on my tracker as a result. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you removed the app, restarted phone.  installed the Fitbit app yet? 

Alternatively you could clear the Fitbit data. Phone settings, apps, Fitbit, storage, clear data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes i have tried both options and neither have fixed the issue, i still cant access the notification section on the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please help us @SlipperySerpent 

May I ask if you have the new, recently released dashboard? 

Is it the page that you would use to setup your notification settings on the tracker and that it doesn't open? 

In your last post you mention that you can not access the notification section.

Or is it the comunity  notification section on the appypu have removed the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes it is the page that sets up the notifications in the tracker and let's you pick what apps send notifications to it, it worked perfectly well when I had my blaze, however when I recently updated to the versa it just doesn't open and takes me back to the dashboard, I don't however know if it is the "new dashboard", though the app is most certainly up to date

Best Answer
0 Votes