Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications menu not appearing in Android app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve had my Charge 4 for multiple months, and it has been working great. It has been paired with multiple devices and has had no issues.

However, a few days ago, I noticed I was not getting any phone notifications on the watch. I went to the app to check notifications settings, and the menu was missing.

I made sure Do Not Disturb was off. I’ve already tried restarting both my phone and watch, reinstalling the Fitbit Android app, repairing the watch, logging out and back in, and making sure the app was up to date. 
Nothing worked.

D38AFFF7-12B5-44B5-BA6D-999DE9D310C4.jpeg

Charge 4, Inspire 3; iOS, Android
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your help.

@chiming Nice to see you in the forums again. I will gladly help you regarding the notifications. 

Thanks for the screenshots and your initiative to solve this on your own. In this case, I recommend that you remove the Charge 4 from your account and link it up with your account again. That way all settings and features will be set up again. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @chiming  - you may still need to logout of the Fitbit App and clear the storage cache and force stop it to fix the app glitch.

And repeat the restarts of both.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ I tried all of these steps, and it still did not work. The notification menu is not showing up.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your help.

@chiming Nice to see you in the forums again. I will gladly help you regarding the notifications. 

Thanks for the screenshots and your initiative to solve this on your own. In this case, I recommend that you remove the Charge 4 from your account and link it up with your account again. That way all settings and features will be set up again. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

@RodrigoMFitbit Thank you so much for the help. However, I’m worried that some data will be deleted or lost if I unlink my Fitbit . Will this happen? I would have to repeat the setup process again, correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes