Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 7 Pro compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have owned my Fitbit Charge 3 since May. For the last 2 weeks I have had to uninstall and reinstall the APP from the Google play store. It will not find my watch. I just called Fitbit and the lady told me that my brand new OnePlus 7pro isn't compatible with the Application. She then told me to buy another phone if I want to continue using my Fitbit along with the APP. This is unacceptable!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Mossman0329. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about your Charge 3 and our Support team. I see where are you coming from about this situation and I'm sorry that you've had this experience. Currently your OnePlus 7 Pro isn't yet a compatible device as our team is working to optimize the Fitbit app and ensure its functionality with this model. Be sure that your comments won't go unnoticed.

There is a possibility that your Charge 3 can sync and while there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work, we can try to troubleshoot this situation together. If you've not done so, please remove your Charge 3 from the Bluetooth settings, turn off other Bluetooth connections that aren't in use and set up your Charge 3 as a new device.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't disconnect!!! This was not helpful. Actually it made things worse. My Fitbit was connected to my 7pro although notifications didn't work. Now, my phone can't even find my Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Momse. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks letting me know that you're having a similar issue with your Fitbit and OnePlus 7 Pro. As mentioned above, this phone isn't yet compatible and this is why your Fitbit may not always be able to sync or receive notifications. My best suggestion is to connect your Fitbit with a supported device so every feature will work correctly.

The steps posted above have worked for other users, but if this doesn't apply to you may I know what error message is displayed when trying to set it up as a new device? Did you make sure to turn off other Bluetooth connections during this process? Let me recommend to reboot your phone, restart your Fitbit and try the process one more time.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue. I have the Alta HR and I disconnected mine this morning... Mine will get up to entering the four digits and then it will "shut off". I'm very tempted to see what other options are out there for the OnePlus 7 Pro, because I like having my Fitbit, but if it's not going to connect then I'm tempted to go elsewhere for the time being (meaning until I'm able to switch back to a Samsung phone)

Best Answer
0 Votes
My versa 2 has no issues connecting with my 7 pro
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kellirae89, welcome on board! @Mossman0329, it's good to see you again. I'm sorry for the delayed response.

@Kellirae89, thanks for sharing that you have the Alta HR and for the steps tried on your own. Just to confirm, by saying that it shuts off, do you mean that your tracker goes off during the process? As mentioned above, the One Plus 7 Pro isn't part of our official list and this is why we cannot guarantee that it'll always work. However, we can still try some steps that have worked for others. Please check this help article where you'll find some troubleshooting steps. Make sure there aren't other Bluetooth connections nearby, as well to have allowed the Fitbit app to run on the background.

@Mossman0329, thanks for getting back and sharing that you've not had issues to sync your Versa 2. If you have any other question, feel free to let me know.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do we have a timeline when we will be able to use it?

I just bought a fitbit charge 4 and it doesn't link y to my OnePlus 7t pro

Best Answer

I find it strange that the trackers are having so much trouble connecting when my Aria connected right away to my One Plus 7T pro McLaren. As asked previously, is there a expected date for a version of the app that does work with the one plus phone? I will be searching for another model tracker if it's not in the near future.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

For those who stumble on this page, this workaround worked for me when setting up my Charge 3: https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/fitbit-charge-3.1119974/#post-21179920

Best Answer

I've been using Fitbit since oneplus one days. Since then it's never been compatible. I have helped Fitbit a lot by sending logs and joining their beta but nothing happened. I really wonder if they ever wanted to solve the issue. I moved to mi-band and I faced no issues. I'm wondering if there would be any change since it's a google company?

Best Answer
0 Votes