Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my app autoupdate. It recently updated twice. Since July 11th my Surge will not sync or pair with my Galaxy Note 4. After the most recent update it will no longer pair either, although I can see it on the Bluetooth screen. When I attempted this morning, after abother update, it actually popped up "rejected by surge" when attemping to pair. On Sun evening it was showing two devices in Bluetooth, one I could communicate with and one I could not. One titled "Surge(Classic)" and one just "surge". The Surge(classic) would pair, but not function as paired. The other would not communicate. The Surge (Classic) is now gone with the newest update, and I think that's good. However, after a year and a half of flawlessly working with this phone this is rather frustrating. It does sync with my computer, the app just won't seek to the phone. I've reinstalled, removed & readied the device, etc...still no go. I know you are working on this or the functionality wouldn't keep changing. Just wanted to provide this feedback this morning. It would be great if it worked like it did only a few days ago. Thx so much! Gr8 product I've used for years now. 🙂

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
Ok, not sure what I did wrong just a few moments ago. I reinstalled the app and removed and re-added my device again and it works! Thank you! I realized my device rejecting means two way communication worked, so that gave me hope to try a total "reboot/reinstall"... Very happy it's working again. 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Quitokid I moved your posts into their own thread as they were off-topic in the old location.

Thank you for the update of the self-troubleshooting tips that worked for you. Next time, I recommend trying out the tips here as well. Have a good weekend! Robot Happy

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes