Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please arrange support for latest Samsung phones

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tbe latest Samsung phones (S10, Notes 10 and 10+) are not yet supported devices. 

I am unable to get my Versa to connect to my Note 10+ phone's  gps  to start a walk. 

These are major new releases.  Please support them fast! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Make sure you have updated to the latest 3.6 version of the Fitbit app that was released yesterday.

You could also try this guide:
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Furthermore:
Not sure if this could help you, but if you have a Samsung Android phone (or any Android phone, actually) you could also try going into the "Optimise Battery Usage" settings and make sure that the following three are disabled (meaning: NOT optimised. Just make sure to turn the switch off )

- Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Midi Service
- BluetoothTest

This procedure has helped me in the past with a bluetooth handsfree that could not pair and work correctly with my Galaxy S7.

Screenshot-20190918-133959-Settings

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Make sure you have updated to the latest 3.6 version of the Fitbit app that was released yesterday.

You could also try this guide:
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Furthermore:
Not sure if this could help you, but if you have a Samsung Android phone (or any Android phone, actually) you could also try going into the "Optimise Battery Usage" settings and make sure that the following three are disabled (meaning: NOT optimised. Just make sure to turn the switch off )

- Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Midi Service
- BluetoothTest

This procedure has helped me in the past with a bluetooth handsfree that could not pair and work correctly with my Galaxy S7.

Screenshot-20190918-133959-Settings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks very much for those tips!  Those three were all optimised and I have turned optimisation off now for them. 

I found yesterday that unpairing and then re-pairing had fixed the problem, at least temporarily.  I hope that with the new app release and your tip about battery optimisation that might fix it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes