Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick display of watch upon wrist turn no longer works

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I installed the new version, it IS syncing but no longer displays my watch when I turn my wrist. I have to touch the button. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sorry about that.  They changed the name I guess on newer models.  On Charge 4, it is called 'Screen Wake'.  Hold in side button a few seconds to get Quick Settings.  Under DND is Sleep Mode, then Screen Wake.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Frenchtown  which style Fitbit do you have? 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Check "Quick Display" is on;  if that doesn't work, check you are not in 'Sleep Mode'.

I can't tell you exactly where to find these since you didn't tell which fitbit model, but you can find them in 'Settings'.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
I have a charge 4. I have spent 30 minutes trying to find quick display to turn it on and couldn't find it. Thanks for the help. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry about that.  They changed the name I guess on newer models.  On Charge 4, it is called 'Screen Wake'.  Hold in side button a few seconds to get Quick Settings.  Under DND is Sleep Mode, then Screen Wake.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! It worked. That has been driving me crazy!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

@Frenchtown, welcome to our Fitbit Community. It's great to see that your Fitbit device is working properly now. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Thank you for your help my friends @Odyssey13 @JohnnyRow.

See you guys around! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer