Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 04/19/17: Time awake/restless tag not showing in 2.45 update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have just discovered this too. Until yesterday I was able to click on the vertical lines on the sleep graph (mobile Android app) and see actual times awake, restless etc 

Your suggestion to press and hold doesn't work for me. I'm wondering if the recent updates to the app have affected this functionality, which I used daily. 

Any solutions gratefully received as I don't really want to have to fire up my laptop every time I want more detailed info. 

Many thanks

Alex

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
245 REPLIES 245

@Mkhower wrote:
I don't know how to look up what app version I have! Can you tell me how?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

@Mkhower You would have to look on the Play store. Search for fitbit, then tap the result to see the fitbit info page. Then tap the green "What's new" section, then scroll to the bottom of that screen and it should have Version number.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Found it!! Thank you! It says I have the 2.47 version updated 4/17/2017.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mkhower wrote:
Found it!! Thank you! It says I have the 2.47 version updated 4/17/2017.

@Mkhower great, thanks for checking for me.

That's the version they've just announced. I Don't see it for my device yet but at least I know it's on its way.

@@Fitbit mods, how do the updates get rolled out? I can see in the Play store website that the app was update on the 17th, and under "versions" it says varies by device.

On my actual actual, on the Play Play, it says last updated on the 6th and still version 2.46.

Do "you" only release them to certain devices first? What's the schedule for full release usually?

Best Answer
0 Votes

After the update this morning, mine is working too!Screenshot_2017-04-18-05-02-59.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
argh! I didn't get the update. And, don't know how to do it manually....
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried the update this morning, still a no go. Went back, again, to v 2.44.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to Google Play. Click on the 3 little lines in upper left corner. Go to "My apps & games". Find Fitbit. It'll let you know if there's and update. If so, choose Update. However, I just tried the latest update this morning & the time awake/restless tags are still not showing. I went, once again, back to the version 2.44.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@smh2592 wrote:

Go to Google Play. Click on the 3 little lines in upper left corner. Go to "My apps & games". Find Fitbit. It'll let you know if there's and update. If so, choose Update. However, I just tried the latest update this morning & the time awake/restless tags are still not showing. I went, once again, back to the version 2.44.

@smh2592 was yours updated to 2.47 or 2.46?

Fitbit don't seem to release the update to all devices at once, not sure why.

I still see 2.46 as the latest version, but the other 2 that it's worked for will be on 2.47.

Best Answer

Any idea when this will be fixed so we can see times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, that's odd. It is still v 2.46. Guess I'll conto wait a while. Meantime, v2.44 is just fine for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has not updated yet either???

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to go to the Google play store for mine and manually update... It
didn't do it automatically like usual.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am unable to manually update.   Anything else that can be done.   Plus I followed directions to get the version I have and that does not work either.  
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried that to find version and it didn't work

Best Answer
0 Votes

The feedback you received would seem to indicate that the change was not an improvement.  Also, I do not see the Charge HR listed among the units you're working on.  Please just put things back the way they were.  I didn't see any requests for less specific data.  You have it.  Go back to sharing it.

Best Answer
Wait till Wed.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Wait till Wed.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Plus,  whilst this is tech product, and with that come inevitable updates,  you're still selling a product with features and benefits.  Removing some of those key features that may have been integral in people's decisions to buy this brand/ product over others seems dishonest and manipulative to me.  Especial when fitbit are now charging for those same features!

It would have been nice to be given the option to opt out of the automatic update given it didn't actually offer an improvement, but rather a reduction in functionality. I'll be changing that setting.

I understand that fitbit is a business and need to drive revenue growth,  but removing features and frustrating your current client base is likely to be a short sighted way of achieving that.

I hope you will reconsider any further removal of product features in the future.

Best Answer
I do not have an Android update yet, the sleep thing is/was a great
feature. So I just will wait until update 2.47 shows up if it ever does.
Best Answer

Fitbit Update 04/19/2017: Thanks to everyone who took the time to report this and for your continued patience. With the recent release of the Fitbit app for Android, version 2.47, the time awake/restless tags are now back in the Android app.

Download the latest version of the app when available to you, test it, and confirm with me here if the tags are back when tapping on your sleep log. Again, thanks for your patience and reports.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer