Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED 04/19/17: Time awake/restless tag not showing in 2.45 update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have just discovered this too. Until yesterday I was able to click on the vertical lines on the sleep graph (mobile Android app) and see actual times awake, restless etc 

Your suggestion to press and hold doesn't work for me. I'm wondering if the recent updates to the app have affected this functionality, which I used daily. 

Any solutions gratefully received as I don't really want to have to fire up my laptop every time I want more detailed info. 

Many thanks

Alex

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
245 REPLIES 245
I finally received update and it works now.  It is tougher to get time.  Very temperamental when trying to get time on thin line.  It worked much better before.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

@lindalucy wrote:
I finally received update and it works now.  It is tougher to get time.  Very temperamental when trying to get time on thin line.  It worked much better before.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Yep it's not as good as it used to be, but certainly better than how crap it's been over the last couple of versions (missing completely).

@ErickFitbit why can't it be like the iOS version? I think that app is much better for graphs, with tap-hold and drag to see different values. Much better than America's tap to see values 

Best Answer
Thanks ErickFitbit,

Yes, it works!!! Now I can sleep at night!! Thank you Fitbit for
listening. Customer service is where it should be at.
Best Answer
My phone works great, no trouble with the lines and time.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Fitbit, with version 2.47 we now have the tags back in sleep schedule. Very pleased 😌

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

Hey all -- As this has been reported as resolved with the Fitbit app update, version 2.47, I am closing this thread.

If you come across any other instances of this in the future, please create a new thread and use this one as a reference. Thanks to everyone who reported this, tried the update and confirmed the tags are back.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer