Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Sleep tile on dashboard showing 0 mins awake

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 9/10

Hey, everyone! 

Thanks for confirming that this bug has been fixed and you're no longer seeing "0" minutes for your awake time on the sleep tile. There were some improvements that were made that in the process also fixed this bug. 

Since we've confirmed the issue has been resolved since 8/31, I'm now going to close this thread. If you encounter any new issues with sleep logs, please start a new discussion. 

Fitbit Update: 7/31

Hi, everybody!

I wanted to check in with you all that had previously reported this bug with the sleep tile. There were some recent improvements made, and I was wondering if you were all still experiencing this with the sleep tile. To sum up the issue, the sleep time in the dashboard was reflecting "0 mins awake" and would later refresh and change it to another number. Basically, the sleep tile was showing a different number from the actual sleep log. 

If anyone could please let me know if they are still experiencing this, it would be super helpful! 

Fitbit Update: 7/24

Hi, Android users!

Many of you are reporting since the last Fitbit for Android app release, version 2.74.2 that your sleep tile is reflecting "0 min awake" on the dashboard after syncing your watch/tracker. After it refreshes or your tracker syncs again, you will see the actual time you were awake for. In the sleep details, your sleep reflects correctly, it is only the sleep tile on the dashboard that is showing discrepancies for the sleep log. 

We have reported this issue to our team for investigation. When I hear of any new information, this thread will be updated. Thanks for all your help and cooperation! 

androidsleeptile.jpeg

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94
Mine just changes from 0 mins awake to the correct figure and back again. if i sit and watch t it chanes every minute or so!Eve
Best Answer

I still have this bug. Latest everything, Note 8.

Best Answer

I have the same problem and it's very annoying 

Best Answer

Still having this problem with the sleep tile. Samsung  Galaxy A3 phone. Used to be fine.

Best Answer

it seems to have gotten worse. Now it no longer updates to the correct time.

Best Answer

The last thing my sleep role registered was a nap this past Friday afternoon. Now it doesn't register ANY sleep, much less awake times. 

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 

Thanks for your feedback and interest in this situation.

At this time we do not have any updates to share but please know that it is being looked into and that we will be letting everyone know the moment we have any news.

Feel free to let me know if there are any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I am also having an issue with the steps and cals on my home screen of the app. They have been showing 0 steps taken and 0 cal burned unless you click through twice. Even if you just click on it once it still shows zeros. Is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer
I have been having the exact issue for a couple of weeks.  I am annoyed it still isnt fixed.
Best Answer

Hello @Fikee. Welcome to the Forums @tedurst2.

@tedurst2 Have you tried logging out of the app and then back in to force everything to be reloaded once again. If not, please give it a shot.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have. It worked...until I closed the app and reopened it later. Then both
were reset to 0 and didn't change again.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi.
I have done that and have been unsuccessful 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit APP version 2.76.1 installed but the 0 awake problem still exists on the dashboard. Also another problem is that the Heart Rate tile has stopped detecting the current heart rate even though my Fitbit Alta HR display tell me what my heart rate is.

Best Answer

Hello @ecl6gb@Fikee and @tedurst2.

Thanks for letting us know that this has persisted. The moment we have any news on this situation we'll be sure to let you all know about it.

Feel free to let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best Answer

I am also still having the sleep issue and the new issue raised by a poster that the steps and calories reset to zero everytime I open the app. When I sync it updates correctly but goes back to zero when I do it again later. 

Best Answer

Please fix this, it's getting old.  Now I have 0 steps AND 0 minutes awake.

Best Answer

@AlessFitbit, has anyone else made the observation that I documented here on 7/20? It looks like there may be a correlation between (momentarily) missing details and the tiles failing to show correct results. If the engineers are only looking at the tile code itself, they may need this information to dig deeper. It's almost a month now. Please pass along to them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep tile has stopped displaying the "awake" time ??

dltutuapp 9apps showbox 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sleep tile had stopped displaying EVERYTHING.  It stopped displaying sleep, awake, and everything in between.  It stopped for about 8 or 9 days.  Only 2 days ago it seems to have been fixed cause it's registering everything again.  I hope this resolution remains.  Oddly, I haven't been concerned with much else than getting the proper sleep lately so that tile was very important to me.  Thanks and have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not fixed. I still have the 0 awake problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes