Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't verify eligibility for AFIB alerts on Inspire 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Attached is a screenshot of the page in question. I've blanked out my birthday, but I'm over 30. 🙂

1000011933.jpg

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

My previous watch was a Lux and I was not able to set up AFib monitor bc I accidentally clicked Yes on previous AFib diagnosis so I never got it set up.  I just recently received Inspire 3 watch and I’m now trying to set AFib but won’t allow me.  Once I input my DOB it won’t allow me to click on the next button.  Can someone help me set this up or am I screwed bc I accidentally clicked yes on AFib diagnosis on my first watch?  Can someone help as I really want this notification turned on.

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jay4usc , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message and  information. 

Our team is aware of this and is working on a solution. 
We apologize for any inconvenience that this might have caused. 

We hope this gets solved soon. 

Thank you for your patience 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience and reports. 
I've been informed that the situation with the Irregular heart rate notifications and the ECG should be solved by now. 

Could you please confirm if it's working for you?

Keep in mind to have the latest Fitbit app up to date. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes