Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-add MobileTrack

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I installed Fitbit Android app in a new phone and removed MobileTrack from the Devices(thinking its tracking from old phone). Now I don't see any option to re-add it. Any clues?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's nice to see you on board @kaush Woman Very Happy! Are you following the steps I've provided here in order to add your MobileTrack again?

Have you also checked that your new Android device is included the Supported Devices list?

I'll be around!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Nexus 5, which is in supported device list.

The add device doesn't have MobileTrack option.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know the model of your phone. At the moment for Android the only supported device by MobileTrack is the HTC One m8. Otherwise, the iOS device supports more models for this feature. 

Did you use iOS in the past?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem.  Except, I was using MobileTrack on my Nexus5 for the past six months.  Something has changed on Fitbit's servers or something to exclude the Nexus5.  I tried reverting to older versions of the Fitbit app to no avail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have the same problem on my HTC One M8. I can't re-add my phone as a device. Please could you let me know what I can do?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @long2know @alib307, it's nice to see you around! Please guys refer to @ErickFitbit post to check for the updated with MobileTrack and the compatibility wiht Nexus 5 and HTC M8.

Have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes