Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently unable to receive text messages. Phone calls still going through. - Fitbit Android App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa 2 and a galaxy S20. I haven't had issues in the past. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the Versa. Messages are selected just as before. Turned those back off and on again. All permissions are set for notifications. DND and Sleep are grayed out on the Versa.  Nothing seems to work. When I click on the Versa 2 in my Bluetooth, I keep getting the message that an app is needed for this device. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the fitbit app and keep getting the same message. Is that normal? Could this be what's causing texts not to come through?

Screenshot_20220317-002028_Settings.jpg

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@sgoldwater Nice to see you here in the forums again.

Thanks for your personal experience and the advice. I am glad to read that everything is working again. 

Wish you a lot of fun with Fitbit. Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Robbins23 Welcome back to the forums. I will gladly help you regarding the text notifications on your Fitbit Versa 2.

Thanks for the explanation and the screenshot. Please note that all connections are taken care of the Fitbit app. Every time you try to connect the Versa 2 through the Bluetooth settings, it will display this message. You have to set them up again in the Fitbit app settings. You find troubleshooting tips here:

Have a nice day!

Best Answer

hey did you know there was a fitbit app update?  Me neither!  Do that and you're good to go!

Best Answer

@sgoldwater Nice to see you here in the forums again.

Thanks for your personal experience and the advice. I am glad to read that everything is working again. 

Wish you a lot of fun with Fitbit. Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes