Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminder to move not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set it up to reminders to move every hour. I get into work and need this reminder. When I first set up it worked now it doesn't. My alarms, timers and such work. But not the reminder?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Guy_ Thanks for your help. Much appreciated. 

@MaryAnneT Nice to see you again in the forums. I will be happy to help you with the reminders to move.

As @Guy_ mentioned, please check if either the "Sleep Mode" or "Do Not Disturb" are enabled. When these are on, notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted. Go to your settings and disable them, in order to keep getting the reminders. If these were not active, please make sure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app. I would also deactivate reminders to move and set them up again. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MaryAnneT - have you tried checking your Quick Settings to make sure it's not in Sleep mode?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_ Thanks for your help. Much appreciated. 

@MaryAnneT Nice to see you again in the forums. I will be happy to help you with the reminders to move.

As @Guy_ mentioned, please check if either the "Sleep Mode" or "Do Not Disturb" are enabled. When these are on, notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted. Go to your settings and disable them, in order to keep getting the reminders. If these were not active, please make sure that you have the latest version of the Fitbit app. I would also deactivate reminders to move and set them up again. 

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes