Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeating Silent Alarm - Feature suggestion

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be handy if the days of the week automatically showed when you go into the settings of an existing repeating silent alarm. As it is now, I have to turn off the Repeating option, then turn it back on, if I want to edit the days that the alarm repeats. Thank you! 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @codeman72 welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and suggestions with us, your post is really appreciated. Please note that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the information that's shared here in the Community Forums is always important for us because we evaluate and determine if we are delivering what our Fitbit customers need and want. 

The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. I found several suggestions such as yours, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. Please check the similar suggestions here

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I came across this bug too and was surprised to find that it had been marked as not planned in the Ideas board, in 2019. This isn't a feature though, any developer can see it is a bug in the way the app displays the data. The data is already there, which is why you can see it by toggling the "Repeats" switch. The only problem is when first entering the "New Silent Alarm" screen the code isn't checking whether or not the "Repeats" switch is on and so it's not showing the days until you toggle the switch to trigger the code.

Best Answer
0 Votes