Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S health compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will S Health sync with the fitbit app? There are so many galaxy users that want this! I had ti switch from my fitbit to a samsung gearfit because of the lack of syncing with my phone. 😞  I would go back to fitbit if s health synced!!  Please make it happen. 🙂

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @Asdaisy23, Its nice to see you have joined to the Fitbit Community, welcome aboard!

We understand this is a feature many galaxy users want, as you have mentioned before. Note that many integrations are not initiative of Fitbit, so it's hard to give you more details if this is going to be compatible in the future.

Nonetheless we want to keep our users happy by improving the Fitbit experience, so If this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion: S Health & Fitbit integration and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let us know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you around and stay awesome.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit bit comeonnnnn we need a s health sync app to Fitbit .I have both Fitbit and samsung gear s 3 . We'd love to sync it all 

Best Answer

Got my 1st ever fitbit today, found out that it's not syncing with S health :((

Best Answer

Hello @Dennisg45@Sailee welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. I understand this is something you are interested to have. Feel free to visit the idea I shared before (S Health & Fitbit integration) to show your support. There are no plans to have this integration, nonetheless our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback.

See you around until the next time.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Honestly, I think those of us who want to see fitbit and Samsung Health play together better, we also need to suggest this fully compatible feature to the Samsung Health developers - they also take feedback and suggestions. Just saying.

Two additional things:

1. I have been able to sync my sleep sessions from my fitbits to Samsung Health as a connected service. It would be nice if step count and weight data could also be sync'd to Samsung Health, but honestly, my fitbit sleep data is usually better than the sleep data tracked by my Samsung Gear S3, so even though I'd like more integration, the fitbit sleep data is way more important to me than the others right now.

2. I was the lucky winner of the new fitbit Ionic this past weekend at a fitbit local event, and in reading the user manual it looks like fitbit has opened the developer community for it (Fitbit Studio) to the public, so if Samsung Health users are interested in some sort of integration tool for the two services, this might be the way to go if neither fitbit nor Samsung Health are willing to do it. The nice thing about the developer stuff via the Fitbit Studio is you can share your app with other Ionic users - so if enough of them used such an app to sync the two services, I'm sure fitbit would take notice of this and this could help us Samsung Health users out in the long run. 

Best Answer

I am desperately waiting for this so I can link my blood pressure machine using S health as a link to Fitbit. I have been debating moving to a Samsung watch but don't want to lose my Fitbit history as I hope to return when a decent Smart Watch is released 

Best Answer
0 Votes