Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A8 Compatibility with Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Upgraded from a Flex 2 to a Charge 2 and very disappointed that the older one was compatible with my Samsung A8 but not the Charge 2! Hope this will be resolved soon.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Sunnyangeleyes, awesome to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! Note that the tracker you are using doesn't determined the compatibility of the app with the phone. In this case is the app that is not able to work as is expected.

If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices

If you are experiencing any issue in particular it would not hurt to give it a try to our help article sections to address the issue you might be experiencing: https://help.fitbit.com/

Also feel free to let me know what is the issue you're experiencing with your Charge 2 and I will be happy to share with you some additional information.

See you later and take care!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes