Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S10 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does Fitbit sync with the S10?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Jwlyles, welcome on board. It's great to see you around!

About your inquiry, currently the Samsung Galaxy S10 isn't yet part of our supported devices list. For this reason, it may not always work to sync or get notifications. While there isn't a time frame when it'll be added, our team will work on the Fitbit app so it can fully work on this device.

If you have another question, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a Galaxy s10 and was very surprised & disappointed it's not a supported device. Would be very happy if your team adds it soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Daesond and @Megsk, welcome on board. It's good that the community is growing! I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Fitbit often reviews the feedback about different devices that are not in the official list. And our team is working hard to add as many devices as they can, so the Fitbit app can work flawlessly with the Samsung Galaxy S10. While there isn't a time frame when it'll be added, be sure that this hasn't gone unnoticed.

Hope to see you around.

Best Answer

When will the Fitbit Versa be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy s10?? This is ridiculous 

Best Answer

I have three Fitbits that I can't use because they do not pair with my Samsung 10s. Is there a competitor product you can recommend that I can switch my family over to? Samsung, Garmin? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bran096 and @cforando. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for my delayed response, and I'll keep helping you with your inquiries.

As mentioned above, currently the Fitbit app hasn't been fully optimized to work with this model and this is why the features, such as syncing and notifications, may not always work. Our team keeps working to add more devices in the list and we'll update it after ensuring that the Fitbit app works correctly in this phone. You can also check this request posted in the Feature Suggestions board and support it by adding your vote. The more votes the better chance of getting the attention of the developers.

@Bran096, by the way, I've moved your post to this new thread so you can receive more related responses about this situation, and to keep our forums organized.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your newest Charge, the Charge 3, really not compatible with the newest Samsung phone, the S10? I had hoped that a brand like FitBit wouldn't have made such a blatant error.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MZelesnik. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for the information provided, and let me help you out with your inquiry. As you've seen, the Samsung S10 hasn't been fully optimized to work with the Fitbit app and its features, such as syncing and notifications. While the Fitbit app may work, we cannot guarantee its full functionality until it's confirmed to be in the compatible devices list. I'm sorry about this inconvenience and our team is working hard to add as many devices as they can to our official list. In the meantime, you can check the suggestion that was submitted by another member and show your support by adding your vote.

By the way, I've moved your post to this new thread so you can receive more related responses.

Let me know if you have more questions about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes