Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I've recently changed from and iPhone to the Samsung 8. No probs whatsoever with my blaze and iPhone compatibility. I am now experiencing all sorts of issues.

I don't receive notifications any longer.

It wont log my route when I run.

It's not even giving me lap times although the info is on my watch.

It can't find my phone when I try to connect to run.

I've tried all sorts of things, deleting the app, turning the watch on and off, checked the notifications. Very disappointed that it's suddenly become a nuisance from being a device that I was loving using. Any suggestions please guys. It's driving me nuts.......

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Although the S8 was recently added to the list of supported devices it does seem that some people are still having problems, especially with notifications. Check out the main thread on this issue here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-S8-Compatibility/td-p/1946855

Best Answer

I have a Galaxy s8 and although I receive call notifications, I am unable to receive text notifications. Please advise! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can only get my phone to pair with blaze (classic).  The regular blaze rejects it.   Not receiving any notifications. On my phone it shows Fitbit notifications are running.  

Best Answer
0 Votes