Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S5 not syncing - can't find fitbit.com error

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My fitbit One won't sync and I keep getting the error message "can't find fitbit.com". I have tried to reinstall, my update options are all checked as before.
Any further ideas? I'm in the middle of a workweek challenge and don't want to bail out.
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @TorontoSandra! If your Fitbit One is not syncing, I recommend following the troubleshoot provided here. I'd also verify that there's not any other bluetooth device that may be creating interference during the syncing process. If the issue persists, you can try setting up your tracker as a new device.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem for about a week. Unistalled the app, redownloaded and then restarted my Galaxy. Logged back in and now it's syncing. Good Luck

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @TorontoSandra! If your Fitbit One is not syncing, I recommend following the troubleshoot provided here. I'd also verify that there's not any other bluetooth device that may be creating interference during the syncing process. If the issue persists, you can try setting up your tracker as a new device.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same problem for about a week. Unistalled the app, redownloaded and then restarted my Galaxy. Logged back in and now it's syncing. Good Luck

Best Answer
Great thanks - it worked 🙂
Best Answer