Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9 Battery drains in 6-8 hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a S9 and Fitbit V2.72 app and in the last few days the Fitbit app is using 41-45% of the battery every charge cycle... The battery drains in 6-8 hours and I have only few apps on the phone and never talk on the phone more than 20-30 min all day and I`m reading some news on the internet for 30 min...
This is unacceptable for an app and I never activated this "All day Sync" option and any other tips provided by this forum did not helped at all.

I want my money back for the watch I purchased 2 month ago...  you should never sell £200 Fitbit Versa watch and this crappy application with it that is killing my phone in less then a half a day.

VERY DISAPPOINTED of FITBIT products.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It might be that you are being impacted by an ongoing bug that's causing excessive battery drain and high data usage. See the following thread for more details:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/High-Cellular-Data-Usage-In-The-Background/td-p/2808875

If you don't think that is the problem here and you want a refund then it depends on where you bought it. If you bought it direct from fitbit then you have 45 days to return it, for whatever reason, for a refund. If you bought it elsewhere then you should speak to the retailer about their returns policy as fitbit's warranty only provides a replacement in the event of a defect, not a refund.

Best Answer
0 Votes