Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S9+ is not currently supported

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased an Alta because my Flex was no longer syncing to my phone and I was ready for an upgrade so I could see things on my fitbit screen.  I have the Android Samsung S9+ and was VERY frustrated when it also would not sync to my phone.... then I realized from going through help pages that my Samsung S9+ is not currently supported.

Please please please support this phone soon!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @AgapeZoe, awesome to see new faces in the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and thank you for your feedback regarding the compatibility of the Samsung Galaxy S9+.

Rest assured we are working to add more devices in our compatibility list, however as moderators we do not have further details about the Galaxy S9+.

If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found at fitbit.com/devices

You probably already saw this, but as a matter of review, I would like to share the following help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

See you later and stay tuned for future updates.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes