Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcuts to Discover Programs in Android app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone! I just bought my first Fitbit and I'm enjoying the guided meditation programs in the Discover page. However, I find it tedious to remember exactly which program I was doing, not to mention having to navigate to it every time. Is there anyway to create a quick shortcut? A widget or home screen shortcut would be best, but even an in-app bookmark would save me a lot of trouble. I'm using the Fitbit app on Android, btw. Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @deeeeekun, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our users here in the Community Forums. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @deeeeekun, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our users here in the Community Forums. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes